1. ACCESS – electronic edition
- Perpetual Access is granted to all subscribed-to volumes.
- Access to volumes dating back to 2005 (but were not subscribed to) is granted while online subscription is active
- No hosting fee required for post-cancellation access
- Grace period of three months is granted to not-subscribed-to back issues after subscription expiry
- Subscription agents may register for online access on behalf of their client
- Upon receipt of order Pacific Affairs will send an activation ID to customer or Agent
- Pacific Affairs has an ongoing agreement with CLOCKSS. In the event the journal ceases to publish all volumes will become publicly available.
- Remote access is granted to authenticated users via a secure server
- Either IP authentication or username/password can be set up
- Electronic copies of articles may be set up on E-Reserve systems for use by students
- Inter-Library Loan is permitted
- Pacific Affairs is OpenURL compliant, linking can be configured as a target or as a source (see IngentaConnect website for more details)
- Usage reports are COUNTER compliant and can be downloaded. Library online administrators can access via their administrative account on the IngentaConnect website.
ACCESS – Print Edition
- All subscribed-to issues are sent via AIRMAIL
- Replacement copies, and issues ordered after mailing date are sent by surface mail. For an additional fee of $20 per issue the journal will be sent by AIR or courier
- Subscription is sold by complete volume only. For more information about subscription policies
2. Single Site / Multi Site
- A single site is defined as a single physical campus of an institution containing multiple buildings, with an unlimited number of users affiliated with that campus (including alumni) accessing from any point within the institution or remotely via a secure proxy server. Satellite campuses located in different cities or countries whose FTE is under 500 can also be included as part of the main campus under the single-site definition.
- A multi-site is defined as an institution that has campuses in separate cities whose FTE is over 500. For each additional site add $50 to subscription price
- Pacific Affairs also offers custom pricing to consortia groups and multi site institutions. Please contact Carolyn Grant for a customized quote and include the following information:
- Number of sites involved
- Full address of each site
- Full-time equivalents
- Authors may archive pre-print (pre-refereed) versions of their article immediately after acceptance
- Pre-print version must record acceptance for publication
- Authors may archive publisher/PDF version of their article in an institutional repository or on their personal website TWO YEARS after initial publication Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged when Publisher/PDF version is posted to author’s website or institutional repository
- Book Reviewers may display their book reviews in an institutional repository or on their personal website immediately after publication but must acknowledge that it was originally published in Pacific Affairs and provide the volume and issue number.